It might be April 6th, but it's cold AF outside. What's the deal, winter? Get a clue and let spring show it's shiny, warm face already.
Anywho, I'm starting this new series where each Friday, I'll offer you a few quick musings and finds to get you through the last 8-5 of the week. Anything you're interested in hearing about or that you've found to be fascinating this week? LEMME KNOW!
- What do you think about this device? A watch that counts down to your (calculated) demise. Nice. Nothing like a little PRESSURE to really crank life up a notch. Tikker describes their watch as providing a constant reminder that life is truly short and that we should take advantage of the time we have on this planet - Would you or wouldn't you? I mean, tbh, frankly I'm curious about what it would predict for me (living my best life balancing work happy hours with all the avocado and kale at home). Thoughts?
- Get Sh*T Done: I LOVE an itinerary & I love doodling - so how perfect are these bullet journals on Well + Good? Totally trying this (then forgetting it on my counter) for my next trip.
- Better Myself: I hate taking my shot of greens in the morning, BUT I need to suck it up and do it (Lord knows I've taken shots of worse things in my life than spirulina and wheatgrass) - Not only do I love the glow greens give, but also, the health benefits are too many to name. I currently use Amazing Grass and mix the Green SuperFood Detox & Digest and the Beauty Elixir mixed together. More is more...right? I also love their chocolate protein powder.
- NEED TO DO: Kitchari Cleanse... Specifically with this recipe. Kitchari means "mixture", and is used in Ayurveda as a nourishing cleanse and break for your digestive system. Frankly, I'm almost 100% sure I could live on rice anyway (LOVE IT), so this sounds right up my alley. Ayurveda is absolutely fascinating to me - especially since I have a feeling my "dosha" is completely outta whack. Let's balance our doshas and learn more about kitchari here.
- LOLing: The Bitch Bible podcast. Yesterday I about laughed myself right off the treadmill at 5:45 am BEFORE COFFEE. I know - who laughs that early, sans caffeine? I LOVE Jackie's dry sense of humor and rants and really can't get enough. I found her by listening to The Skinny Confidential's Him & Her podcast the other day - another gem to check out!
TGIF Y'ALL!!!!! I'm going to relax this weekend and treat myself to a massage after a 9 MILE RUN TOMORROW MORNING..... Telling you so you can hold me accountable. Feel free to pester me about it on Instagram. Peer Pressure works WONDERS on me. Thanks in advance! :)